After yesterday’s juicy confession, this might be a little boring for some of you. For some reason I’m always curious to know what other people carry around in their bags (I love watching “what’s in my bag” videos on YouTube – call it my guilty pleasure). So today I thought I would let you guys in on what I carry around in my huge Diaper Bag.
- Diapers – duh…lets move on
- Wipes – to clean everything from her nose to her toes.
- Change pad – because I hate the idea of putting her down directly on the public washroom change table (yes, I’m a germaphobe)
- Diaper Change Toy – I link a toy to the change pad, specifically for diaper change time. This keeps her hands on her toy rather than the things around her
- Snacks – I usually pack cheese, cheerios, raisins, and a yogurt (I like to be prepared)
- Water bottle – to quench thirst?
- Toys – A book, a soft toy, an interactive toy and a teether are my go to toys
- Hand sanitizer – for the germaphobe in me
- Change of clothes – you never know when you will be in a mall, ordering a turkey breast sub and the baby will throw up over EVERYTHING. Yes it can happen. And no I did NOT have a change of clothes when it did.
- Sweater – I’m always cold, so I figure Aria is too.
- Bib – do I really have to say? It’s to keep her clothes clean.
- Wash cloths – little pieces of cloth to clean up little tiny messes
- Extra elastics and bows – just in case
- Diaper trash bag – to dispose of the particularly smelly diapers.
If I could pack her whole room and bring it with me, I probably would… sigh. I guess I should also mention the few things I have in my bag for myself. Taking up a little space in the bag are my keys, some cash, my wallet, some mints and of course my cell phone. There you have it, now you know what’s in that big bag I carry around!
Do you have anything in your diaper bag that I missed? Let me know so I can add it to my bag as well (as if I need anymore stuff)!
Hugs and Kisses to all!